The September 11 commission has scheduled Rice to appear for two and a half hours on Thursday, April 8. That means the liberal media will be able to continue bashing Bush’s counter-terrorism record — based on Richard Clarke’s blatantly contradictory testimony — for at least another week.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.
- Dear Bruce Springsteen: Here Is My Letter to You.