For the third straight election in a row, El Salvador elected a president from the conservative, pro-U.S. ARENA party. ARENA’s Tony Saca, a popular radio sportscaster, rolled up 57% of the vote against Schafik Handal of the far-left FMLN, the former Marxist guerillas of the 1980s. Handal, who was also secretary-general of the Salvadoran Communist Party for 21 years, vowed to immediately withdraw El Salvador’s 380 troops in Iraq if elected.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points