Former New York Times Executive Editor Howell Raines, the far-left activist editor who was fired last year after it was revealed that the Times coddled faker Jayson Blair story after faked story, spoke out about the ineffectiveness of the Times’ publisher, Arthur Sulzberger, Jr., and compared him to his father, Arthur (Punch) Sulzberger, Sr. “The difference between Punch and Arthur is the difference between the Marine Corps, where Punch had his formative experience, and Outward Bound, where Arthur had his,” Raines wrote last week.
- Calls to “Rein In” the Media Latest Form of “Newspeak”
- Facebook and Twitter Are Not Local Bakeries.
- High-Profile Businesses Severing all Ties with the Trump Organization
- Baseball Great Curt Schilling Says AIG Insurance Canceled His Policy After Pro-Trump Posts
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.