As former National Security Council aide Richard Clarke went to testify last Wednesday before the special commission investigating September 11, the White House authorized Fox News to release the transcript of a briefing Clarke gave reporters on “background” in August 2002. The briefing contradicts the claims Clarke makes in his book that the Bush Administration did not focus on al Qaeda and was not as aggressive on the issue as the Clinton Administration.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?
- Twelve Responses from Real Twelve Step Members to New “White Recovery” Program
- Dems Behaving Badly-Not Hypothetically-In Barrett Hearings