The key points Clarke made when briefing reporters in 2002: First, on taking office, the Bush Administration decided that rather than merely diminish al Qaeda, as the Clinton Administration had sought to do, the U.S. would seek to “eliminate” the terrorist organization. Secondly, the Bush Administration sought and won authorization for a five-fold increase in intelligence funding for lethal covert operations against al Qaeda.
- The Case for an American Alberta.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.