The Senate began debate today over the Unborn Victims of Violence Act, which makes it a crime to kill a pregnant woman’s unborn child. Most Democrats are expected to oppose the bill because it treats the unborn as actual human beings. “The bill covers children that aren’t children,” Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D.-Calif.) complained from the Senate floor.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.