In part because of his close association with Bill Clinton and because the Democratic presidential nominee almost always picks his own national party chairman, Terry McAuliffe’s days leading the Democratic National Committee may be numbered. The member of John Kerry’s inner circle increasingly touted as a prospective party chairman is former New Hampshire Gov. Jeanne Shaheen, who lost a bid for the U.S. Senate two years ago to Republican John Sununu. The choice of a chairman is likely to be announced during the party’s national convention in July.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.