John Berthoud President National Taxpayers Union David Boaz Executive Vice President Cato Institute Don Lambro Chief Political Correspondent The Washington Times Rabbi Daniel Lapin President Toward Tradition Michelle Malkin Syndicated columnist President, MichelleMalkin.com Grover Norquist President Americans for Tax Reform Tony Perkins President Family Research Council Howard Phillips Chairman The Conservative Caucus Daniel Pipes President of DanielPipes.org Charles Rice Professor Emeritus Notre Dame Law School Brian Riedl Federal Budgetary Affairs The Heritage Foundation Brian Robertson Editor Family Policy Review Terry Scanlon President Capital Research Center Tom Schatz President Citizens Against Government Waste Phyllis Schlafly President Eagle Forum Fred Smith President Competitive Enterprise Institute Robert Spencer Columnist FrontPageMagazine.com Lewis Uhler President National Tax Limitation Committee Walter Williams Professor of Economics George Mason University
These are the 19 distinguished judges for this year's Ten Worst Government Programs.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.