On February 23, Fox News released a nationwide poll of 900 registered voters (margin of error +/-3%). It showed Bush and Kerry in an exact tie in the presidential race–45% apiece. The poll showed that 63% believe this election will make a greater difference to the future of the country than most presidential elections.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives