Richard V. Allen Former Assistant to President Reagan for National Security Affairs Arnold Beichman Hoover Institution Dr. Brad Birzer Hillsdale College Mark T. Clark The Claremont Institute Angelo Codevilla The Claremont Institute Lee Edwards The Heritage Foundation Thomas Henriksen Hoover Institution Henry Hyde Chairman, House International Relations Committee Ernest W. Lefever Ethics and Public Policy Center John Lehman Secretary of the Navy, 1981-1987 Ed Meese U.S. Attorney General, 1985-1988 Allan Ryskind HUMAN EVENTS Editor-at-Large Phyllis Schlafly President, Eagle Forum John K. Singlaub Major General, U.S. Army (Ret.)
Here are the 14 distinguished we asked to pick ten decisions of particular importance in leading America to victory in the Cold War.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.