Author Robert Spencer destroys the myth that Islam is a “religion of peace.” In his new book, Onward Muslim Soldiers: How Jihad Still Threatens America and the West (Regnery Publishing, a sister company of HUMAN EVENTS), Spencer gives an honest appraisal of Islam and the violence at its core. He shows how so-called moderate Muslims are disguising and distorting the true elements of their faith, enabling sects of terror to continue infiltrating America. Spencer takes an in-depth look at jihad, both historically and as it is preached today in mosques around the world. The first book of its kind, Onward Muslim Soldiers examines traditional Islamic teachings and traces the global terrorism they promote. He exposes the intensity of Islamic hatred toward our free society––a hatred Westerners do not understand––that renders Americans vulnerable to violent attacks. Onward Muslim Soldiers reveals:
- How the myth of Islamic “tolerance” has put Americans at risk.
- Why terrorism is not an Arab problem––it is an Islamic problem.
- Why the threat of violent jihad is growing daily and why so-called “moderate Muslims” have been unable to stop it.
- Why the American Left is allied with Islam and helps to distort the truth.
- How Muslims are undermining Western Europe’s commitment to freedom.
Onward Muslim Soldiers identifies the dangers of jihad and why it will continue to plague the world until Muslims and the West face the violence that is inherent in the Islamic religion. Robert Spencer has studied Islam for more than twenty years. He is the author of Islam Unveiled: Disturbing Questions About the World’s Fastest Growing Faith. An Adjunct Fellow with the Free Congress Foundation, his articles on Islam and other topics have appeared in National Review, Crisis, and many other journals.