HUMAN EVENTS: hmholzer
SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY hmholzer:
Henry Mark Holzer, professor emeritus at Brooklyn Law School, is author most recently of The Supreme Court Opinions of Clarence Thomas, 1991-2006, A Conservative’s Perspective.
HUMAN EVENTS READER'S CHOICE
- The Left’s Gambles
- Is the Golden Age of Investing Over? Yes for Bonds, No for Stocks!
- How The Establishment Will Try To Destroy Trump
- Drain the Swamp!
- Majority Rule Equals Tyranny
- International Markets React to Trump’s Victory
Doug Fabian | Friday Dec 9, 2016 4:53 PM
- A Strong Leader
- Donald Trump and the Outstate Midwest Redraw the Partisan Lines 0
Michael Barone | Monday Dec 5, 2016 12:21 PM
- Is the Golden Age of Investing Over? Yes for Bonds, No for Stocks! 0
- How The Establishment Will Try To Destroy Trump 0
- Majority Rule Equals Tyranny 0
- A Strong Leader 0
- Drain the Swamp! 0
- The Left’s Gambles 0