HUMAN EVENTS: Charles Cole
SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Charles Cole:
Charles Cole is a retired Defense Department educator who lives in Wyoming and writes political essays.
It’s time for a little Calvin Coolidge in our economic approach
By: Charles Cole
10/27/2012 11:07 PM
Long-time Human Events reader Charles Cole of Sheridan, Wyoming is voting for Mitt Romney. Here’s why.
HUMAN EVENTS READER'S CHOICE
- International Markets React to Trump’s Victory
Doug Fabian | Friday Dec 9, 2016 4:53 PM
- The Left’s Gambles
- Majority Rule Equals Tyranny
- Drain the Swamp!
- A Strong Leader
- How The Establishment Will Try To Destroy Trump
- Is the Golden Age of Investing Over? Yes for Bonds, No for Stocks!
- Donald Trump and the Outstate Midwest Redraw the Partisan Lines 0
Michael Barone | Monday Dec 5, 2016 12:21 PM
- Is the Golden Age of Investing Over? Yes for Bonds, No for Stocks! 0
- How The Establishment Will Try To Destroy Trump 0
- Majority Rule Equals Tyranny 0
- A Strong Leader 0
- Drain the Swamp! 0
- The Left’s Gambles 0