Are we creating jobs yet?
If you look into November’s unemployment report, beyond the 7.7 percent rate, you will find a declining economy, says CEO Andy Puzder, whose company CKE Restaurants employs 21,000 people.
Mr. President, reach out to the private sector
Letter from Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr Restaurants: “While we may not have voted for him, American businessmen and women want President Obama to adopt policies that will allow us and him to succeed.”
CNN’s latest poll deconstructed: Does it really show a Romney victory?
CNN says its poll shows an Obama/Romney tie, but Andrew Puzder, CEO of CKE Restaurants, which employs 21,000 people, digs into the data and shows how the poll might actually point to a Romney win.
Democratic Myth No. 5: Economy is growing stronger, the recovery is speeding up
The CEO of CKE Restaurants, which employs 21,000 people, explains that America’s big economic picture is still one of an economy stuck on stalled, and it needs a new agenda from Washington. Americans get it, why not the White House?
CBS-NYT polling analysis: Unfairly favoring Obama?
CKE Restaurants CEO Andrew Puzder examines the polling data and sees green lights for Romney, and writes, “You can take from (my) approach to polling what you choose and I am neither a pollster nor a mathematician. However, I can add.”
Democratic Myth No. 4: Folks like me should go back to the rates we paid under Clinton
As Carl’s Jr and Hardee’s CEO Andy Puzder shows, the truth is that Obama’s proposed tax rates are not the same as those that were in place in the late 1990s.
Democratic Myth No. 3: They want to return to same practices that got us into this mess
CKE Restaurants CEO Andy Puzder points out that it’s President Obama who is suffering from amnesia on the cause of our continuing economic crisis.
Democratic Myth No. 2: Those who have done well should pay their fair share
In reality, the top 5 percent of income earners pay more in income taxes than the remaining 95 percent combined. Fair share?
Democratic Myth No. 1: GOP is to blame for failure of Obama’s job policies
To anyone with any business acumen, it was axiomatic that Obama’s policies would result in anemic growth and high unemployment.
Obama’s attacks on Bain, private equity firms divisive, disingenuous
The CEO of Carl’s Jr and Hardee’s Restaurants says it’s encouraging that so many Democrats have denounced Obama’s attacks on Bain Capital and private equity firms.
Mitt Romney’s approach would differ greatly from Obama’s failed vision
We asked Andrew Puzder, CEO of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurants and a surrogate for Mitt Romney, to write about what he considers the key tenets of the candidate’s economic plan, and he told us these factors will make a crucial difference in business health, new investment and job creation.
Justice Roberts’ Obamacare opinion: It’s worse than it looks
Obamacare can be repealed, but the bigger effect of the high court’s decision will be that the federal government can compel citizens to purchase just about anything, says the CEO of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurants, and member of the Supreme Court Bar.
President Obama’s right on the jobs problem, wrong on the answer
Analysis: The president believes that government action can and should be the source of a self-sustaining job creation and growth cycle. I believe it should be the private sector. Andrew Puzder is CEO of CKE Restaurants, Inc., which employs about 21,000 people at Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurants.