Orange Berry Smoothie
Here’s a quick and easy way to start your day. This smoothie is made with fresh fruit and protein powder, so you’ll get a good balance of carbohydrates, nutrients, and protein. Enjoy it with two slices of whole grain toast for a filling, nutritious breakfast.
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- ½ orange, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup berries (your choice)
- 1 cup fresh, filtered water (may substitute almond or coconut milk or low-fat milk)
- 2 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal or 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil (may substitute coconut oil)
Put all ingredients in a blender and mix thoroughly.